Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Our tours are exceptionally good value; we include ALL tipping as well as Breakfast & Dinner daily. Please note that we do NOT sell our tours through travel agents- you book directly with us! We invest 100% of our time & energy in delivering first-class service. Our company grows through long-term relationships with our satisfied travellers, one client at a time – by referral. If you like what you see… please tell your friends!
(updated May 17 2017)
Please note that the cost of the airfare will be confirmed at the time of booking your flights and payment for the flights will be due at that time. Our preferred routing from Vancouver is with Cathay Pacific Airlines via Bangkok into Vientiane and returning from Phnom Penh via Hong Kong. Our flight price INCLUDES two nights’ accommodation in Bangkok. You do NOT have to come to Vancouver to join this tour. Please call us for flights & fares from other cities. Please note that there will be an additional cost should you wish to travel with Cathay Pacific on dates different from our group arrival & departure dates. There will also be a charge for your arrival & departure transfers should you wish to travel with another airline or purchase the LAND ONLY package.
DEPOSIT: You can secure your place on the tour with a $400 per person non-refundable deposit. We take payment by cheque, VISA or MasterCard for the $400/ person DEPOSIT.
FINAL PAYMENT: We will sent you an invoice for full payment of the outstanding balance of the LAND TOUR in early October 2017 payment is due on November 9 2017. Prices quoted are for FINAL PAYMENT made BY CHEQUE. If you wish, you can pay the final outstanding balance by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) over the phone by the payment due date, however, there will be an administration fee of 3% added to the outstanding amount
- Accommodation mainly in the equivalent of North American 4 Star hotels. Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos use grading systems which do not directly correspond with North American standards. All our hotels have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning and are of a very high standard.
- One overnight on an air-conditioned houseboat on Halong Bay + 2 overnights on trains with berths for sleeping.
- Breakfast & dinner daily (except on Jan 13th) Usually we take dinner out at high-quality local restaurants in town.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers if arriving on our group flights.
- Land and water transport: by coach, taxi, motorboat, train, houseboat – and elephant!
- International Flights: include 2 nights accommodation in Bangkok, including arrival & departure transfers in Bangkok, Vientiane & Phnom Penh.
- Flight included in the Land tour cost: : Vientiane-Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang-Hanoi, Hanoi-Hue, Danang-Nha Trang,
- Ho Chi Minh City-Siem Reap, and Siem Reap-Phnom Penh.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All tips for group activities.
- Guiding by Royal Heights tour leader ( Julie Bruce) with assistance of expert local guides.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Visa fees. Please note your Canadian passport must be valid until at least September 16 2018. We shall obtain the visa for Laos on arrival in Vientiane. You will require 2 passport photos and US $45 cash. For Cambodia, you will require 1 passport photo. Cost for Vietnam visais US$25 cash. Please make sure your passport has at least three blank pages for the Visa stamps.
- Personal Expenses such as souvenirs, laundry, drinks not included at meals.
- Trip Cancellation / Interruption and Medical Insurance. We offer trip insurance coverage with MANULIFE Insurance. Please contact us for a quote
- Single Supplement charge, if requested ($1,500 Canadian)
SINGLE TRAVELLERS: Price is based on two people sharing a twin room. If you would like to share, we will do our best to find you a roommate. Should you wish to be GUARANTEED a single room the single supplement charge is $1,500 Canadian. Those people travelling alone but wishing to share will be informed 3 months prior to departure if a roommate is not currently available. At that point you will be invoiced for the single supplement If a roommate subsequently joins the tour, your single supplement will be refunded with the final tour documents.
Our office staff are not medically qualified to advise you on which immunizations you require. Please consult your local travel health clinic. Please note that Proof of yellow fever immunization is required for those arriving from infected areas.
Like this tour?
An Authentic ExperienceBy M.S trip to Mongolia
“It was an authentic experience of a slowly vanishing way of life, such as the nomadic lifestyle. It was a joy and a privilege to meet the Mongolian people and...
It was well planned outBy DS Vancouver BC trip to Burma
Everything was well planned out, allowing us to see more than we possibly could on our own in the same amount of time. Since the majority of stops were for...