Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Our tours are exceptionally good value; we include ALL tipping as well as Breakfast & Dinner daily. Please note that we do NOT sell our tours through travel agents- you book directly with us! We invest 100% of our time & energy in delivering first-class service. Our company grows through long-term relationships with our satisfied travellers, one client at a time – by referral. If you like what you see… please tell your friends!
Please note that the cost of the airfare is an estimate. Land portion of the tour must be booked directly with Royal Heights Tours. You can book the Land portion of the tour with us and make your own flight arrangements through your travel agent or using your Frequent Flyer points.You do NOT have to come to Vancouver to join this tour. Our preferred routing is with American Airlines via Dallas into Lima and returning from Quito via Miami and Dallas.
Please let us know if you would like us to put you in touch with our flights specialist.
DEPOSIT: You can secure your place on the tour with a $400 per person non-refundable deposit. We take payment by cheque, VISA or MasterCard for the $400/ person DEPOSIT.
FINAL PAYMENT: We will sent you an invoice for full payment of the outstanding balance of the LAND TOUR 3 months before departure and payment is due 2 months before departure. Prices quoted are for FINAL PAYMENT made BY CHEQUE. If you wish, you can pay the final outstanding balance by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) over the phone by the payment due date, however, there will be an adminustration fee of 3% added to the outstanding amount
- Accommodation mainly in Four Star hotels.
- All our hotels have en-suite bathrooms. As appropriate, they have central heating and/or air-conditioning.
- 3 days/ 2 nights in the Amazon basin at a comfortable jungle lodge with en-suite bathrooms
- 5 day/ 4 night Galapagos cruise on Tourist Class ship with breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. Expert naturalist guide/ tour leader on board and on all shore excursions.
- Breakfast & dinner daily. Lunches on board our Galapagos cruise ship and at our Amazon Jungle lodge.
- Flights Lima-Cuzco, Cuzco-Lima, Lima-Quito, Guayaquil-Galapagos and Galapagos-Quito.
- Land and water transport by coach, train and cruise ship.
- Wildlife viewing, sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- ALL TIPS for group activities.
- Guiding: The Bolivia, Peru & Ecuador sections will be led by Norman Bruce with the assistance of our Bolivian and Peruvian local guides. The Galapagos cruise is always led by our on-board specialist naturalist guide.
WHAT ‘S NOT INCLUDED:
- Visa fees. Canadian passport holders do NOT currently require a visa for either Peru or Ecuador [or Bolivia]. However, your passport should be valid for 6 months beyond the date of your return home. Please make sure u=you have enough blank pages to accommodate the Visa stamps.
- Lunches when not on our Galapagos cruise ship or at our Amazon Jungle lodge.
- Trip Cancellation / Interruption and Medical Insurance. We offer trip insurance with MANULIFE INSURANCE. Please contact us for a quote.
- Single Supplement charge, if requested: $2,900 Canadian Peru, Ecuador & Galapagos [ $350 Lake Titicaca extension]
- Personal Expenses such as souvenirs, laundry, drinks not included at meals.
- The 100 US dollars Galapagos National Park fee is NOT included in the tour cost. Please be prepared to pay this on arrival at Baltra Island, Galapagos.
- $20 US Control Transit Card at Guayaquil airport for people flying to the Galapagos Islands.
- arrival & departure transfers- please contact us for a quote.
Price is based on two people sharing a room. We will do our best to find you a roommate. The EARLIER you pay your deposit, the more likely we are to find you a roommate. Those people travelling alone but wishing to share will be informed 3 months prior to departure if a roommate is not available. At that point you will be invoiced for the single supplement. If a roommate subsequently joins the tour, your single supplement will be refunded with the final documents.
Our office staff are not medically qualified to advise you on which immunizations you require.
Like this tour?
Julie was full of fun and information about the cultureBy MH Vancouver BC trip to India
I loved the old Hindu and Buddhist caves ,old Hindu temples…travel on the Ganges River, visiting Gandhi’s museum, visiting old castles and forts and of course the Taj …..also Julie...
It truly gave us a taste of IndiaBy DS Richmond BC trip to India
The tour was impeccably organized. We could never have covered so much ground on our own in so short a time. It truly gave us a taste of India. I...