Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Our tours are exceptionally good value; we include ALL tipping as well as Breakfast & Dinner daily. Please note that we do NOT sell our tours through travel agents- you book directly with us! We invest 100% of our time & energy in delivering first-class service. Our company grows through long-term relationships with our satisfied travellers, one client at a time – by referral. If you like what you see… please tell your friends!
Please note that the cost of the airfare will be confirmed at the time of booking your flights and payment for the flights will be due at that time. Land portion of the tour must be booked directly with Royal Heights Tours. You can book the Land portion of the tour with us and make your own flight arrangements through your travel agent or using your Frequent Flyer points. You do NOT have to come to Vancouver to join this tour. Our preferred routing for our Myanmar Only tour is with Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong to Yangon and returning via Hong Kong to Vancouver. Our preferred routing for our Myanmar & Taiwan tour is with China Airlines (Taiwan’s national carrier) direct from Vancouver – Taipei, then Taipei – Yangon. We return from Yangon – Vancouver via Taipei.
Please note that there will be an additional cost for your arrival & departure transfers should you wish to travel with another airline or purchase the LAND ONLY package.
DEPOSIT: You can secure your place on the tour with a $400 per person non-refundable deposit. We take payment by cheque, VISA or MasterCard for the $400/ person DEPOSIT.
FINAL PAYMENT: We will sent you an invoice for full payment of the outstanding balance of the LAND TOUR in mid-Oct 2018 and payment is due Nov 9th 2018 Prices quoted are for FINAL PAYMENT made BY CHEQUE. If you wish, you can pay the final outstanding balance by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) over the phone by the payment due date, however, there are processing fees charged by the credit card company and a nominal 3% will be added the outstanding amount.
- Accommodation mainly in Four Star hotels. Because Burma is just opening up to tourism, certain “little luxuries” can be lacking. All our hotels have en-suite bathrooms. As appropriate, they have central heating and/orair-conditioning/fans.
- Breakfast & dinner daily. We usually enjoy our dinners out at excellent local restaurants but some nights, when we have had a long day of travel or local restaurants are not of a high enough standard, we eat dinner at our hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers, if arriving and departing on our group flights on the tour dates.
- Domestic Flights in Myanmar: Yangon – Heho (Inle Lake) and Bagan – Yangon.
- Land and water transport by coach and boat.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- ALL TIPS for group activities.
- Guiding by Royal Heights tour leader with assistance of local guides.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Visa fees. Canadian passport holders do not currently require a visa for Taiwan. All visitors to Myanmar require a visa, which is currently around $30 US. As part of our service, we will help you obtain your visa. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of your arrival in Myanmar i.e. until at least July 30th 20189
- Trip Cancellation / Interruption and Medical Insurance. We offer insurance coverage with MANULIFE INSURANCE . Please contact us for a quote.
- Single Supplement, if requested: $2,100 for Myanmar Only, $2,250 for Myanmar + Taiwan.
- Personal Expenses such as souvenirs, laundry, drinks not included at meals.
Price is based on two people sharing a single room. We will do our best to find you a roommate. The EARLIER you pay your deposit, the more likely we are to find you a roommate. Those people travelling alone but wishing to share will be informed 3 months prior to departure if a roommate is not currently available. At that point you will be invoiced for the single supplement [$2,100for Myanmar Only, $2,250 for Myanmar + Taiwan.] If a roommate subsequently joins the tour, your single supplement will be refunded with the final documents.
Our office staff are not medically qualified to advise you on which immunizations you require. Please consult your local travel health clinic. BC Registration # 3379
Like this tour?
African Safari Kenya / Tanzania 2015By SS Toronto ON trip to Kenya
Thanks so much Julie for this amazing trip...... You sure did give me an adventure. I will remember it always.
Fascinating Tour!By GW Victoria BC trip to Cuba
We got to see so much of the Island of Cuba and visited most of the major cities. Also Carlos was an excellent guide and gave us so much information...