Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Our tours are exceptionally good value; we include ALL tipping as well as Breakfast & Dinner daily. Please note that we do NOT sell our tours through travel agents- you book directly with us! We invest 100% of our time & energy in delivering first-class service. Our company grows through long-term relationships with our satisfied travellers, one client at a time – by referral. If you like what you see… please tell your friends!
( updated April 10 2017)
Please note the cost of the airfare is an estimate. Land portion of the tour must be booked directly with Royal Heights Tours. You can book the Land portion of the tour with us and make your own flight arrangements through your travel agent or using your Frequent Flyer points. Please note it is possible to arrange a stop-over in Europe (Paris or Amsterdam) on your way to Nairobi
Our preferred routing from Vancouver is KLM & Kenyan Airlines via Amsterdam to Nairobi and returning from Mombasa via Amsterdam. You can also fly via Paris with Air France. You do NOT have to come to Vancouver to join this tour.
Please let us know if you would like us to put you in touch with our flights specialist.
DEPOSIT: You can secure your place on the tour with a $400 per person non-refundable deposit. We take payment by cheque, VISA or MasterCard for the $400/ person DEPOSIT.
FINAL PAYMENT: We will sent you an invoice for full payment of the outstanding balance of the LAND TOUR 3 months before departure and payment is due 2 months before departure. Prices quoted are for FINAL PAYMENT made BY CHEQUE. If you wish, you can pay the final outstanding balance by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) over the phone by the payment due date, however there will be an administration fee of 3% added to the outstanding amount.
- Accommodation mainly in First Class safari lodges and hotels. Many of the safari lodges are unique, with their settings and lay-outs being as important as the facilities they offer. All our hotels and lodges have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- Breakfast and dinner daily. Lunches when on safari, as per the itinerary.
- Land transport by special safari vehicle and coach (in cities). We only take a maximum of 6 people per safari vehicle to allow the best possible game viewing.
- Wildlife viewing, sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All tips for group activities.
- This tour is escorted by our wonderful team of expert local Safari Guides
- Entrance to Masai village in the Masai Mara;
- Visa fees. Canadian passport holders require a visa for Kenya (currently $52.) However, as part of our service, we will send you all the documents for necessary you to apply for the Visa at your convenience.
- Lunches when not on safari, as per the itinerary.
- Trip Cancellation / Interruption and Medical Insurance. We offer insurance coverage with MANULIFE Insurance. Please contact us for a quote
- Single Supplement charge, if requested
- Personal Expenses such as souvenirs, laundry, drinks not included at meals.
- arrival &departure transfers-please contact us for a quote.
Our price is based on two people sharing a room. If you would like to share, we will do our best to find you a roommate. The EARLIER you pay your deposit, the more likely we are to find you a roommate. Those people travelling alone but wishing to share will be informed 3 months prior to departure if a roommate is not currently available. At that point will be invoiced for the single supplement. If a roommate subsequently joins the tour, your single supplement will be refunded with the final documents.
- Tour departures are limited to 12 people.
- We only allow 6 people in the safari vehicles so everybody has a window seat. The safari vehicles have a “pop-up’ roof to afford panoramic views of the game parks
- Please limit your “checked in’ luggage to one soft sided suitcase and one ‘carry on’ hand bag. The safari vehicles can accommodate only ONE piece of luggage per person.
- Our office staffs are NOT medically qualified to advise you on which immunizations you require. Please consult your local travel health clinic.
- The tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate.
Like this tour?
We toured the length of CubaBy DY Victoria BC trip to Cuba
I enjoyed the fact this wasn’t a beach holiday. We toured the length of Cuba and learned so much about it’s history and current way of life.
The most wonderful trip!!By CL BC trip to India
Thank you for a most wonderful trip!! Can’t say enough about your tour and India! What a wonderful country. And the people– so friendly and humble and welcoming