- Accommodation in 4 and 5 Star hotels in Egypt. All our hotels have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- 3 nights on Deluxe Nile cruise ship. Land and water transport by coach, taxi, felucca sailboat, cruise ship, horse-drawn carriage and ferry.
- Flights: Cairo - Aswan and Luxor - Cairo.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All tips for group activities.
- Porterage for one piece of luggage per person when available. Please make sure your luggage has wheels so you can move your own luggage when necessary.
- Breakfast & dinner daily plus 3 lunches on Nile Cruise ship.
- Guiding by Royal Heights tour leaders Julie and Norman Bruce with the assistance of our expert Egyptian guides.
- Visa fees. Canadian passport holders require a visa for Egypt (currently $25 US), which can be obtained on arrival at Cairo Airport. Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the date you leave Egypt (i.e. until at least September 30, 2019.)
- Lunches - except on March 8th and when aboard our Nile Cruise ship.
Trip Cancellation / Interruption and Medical Insurance. We offer insurance coverage with Manulife Insurance. Please contact us for a quote.
- Single Supplement charge, if requested ($850 Canadian)
Personal Expenses such as souvenirs, laundry, drinks not included at meals.
-arrival & departure transfers- please contact us for a quote. We can arrange individual or group transfers when we have confirmed the arrival & departure times of the flight.
Our group flights from Vancouver are normally with Air Canada and Egyptair via London Heathrow into Cairo and returning from Cairo via Heathrow. You do NOT have to come to Vancouver to join this tour. Please let us know if you would like us to put you in touch with our flight specialist.
If you wish to be guaranteed a single room, there is a Single Supplement charge of $850. Our price is based on 2 people sharing a room. Those people travelling alone but wishing to share will be informed 3 months prior to departure if a roommate is not currently available. At that point, you will be invoiced for the Single Supplement ($800). If a roommate subsequently joins the tour, your single supplement will be refunded with the final documentation.
Sound & Light shows at Philae (in Aswan), Karnak (in Luxor) and at the Pyramids in Cairo. Hot air ballooning in the Valley of the Kings.
PAYMENT: Land portion of the tour must be booked directly with Royal Heights ToursYou can secure your place on the tour with a $400 per person non- refundable deposit. We take payment by cheque, Visa or Mastercard for the $400 /person deposit. The invoice for the Land tour will be sent in early November 2018. Payment will be due early December 2018. Price quoted is for FINAL PAYMENT by cheque. Should you wish to pay the outstanding amount for the LAND tour by credit card there will be an administration fee of 3% on the outstanding amount.
Our office staff are not medically qualified to advise you on which immunizations you require. Please consult your local travel health clinic.
BC Travel Registration # 3379
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.