Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Our tours are exceptionally good value; we include ALL tipping as well as Breakfast & Dinner daily. Please note that we do NOT sell our tours through travel agents- you book directly with us! We invest 100% of our time & energy in delivering first-class service. Our company grows through long-term relationships with our satisfied travellers, one client at a time – by referral. If you like what you see… please tell your friends!
Please note that the cost of the airfare will be confirmed at the time of booking your flights and payment for the flights will be due at that time. Land portion of the tour must be booked directly with Royal Heights Tours. You can book the Land portion of the tour with us and make your own flight arrangements through your travel agent or using your Frequent Flyer points.You do NOT have to come to Vancouver to join this tour. Our preferred routing is with American Airlines via Dallas into Lima and returning from Quito via Miami and Dallas.
Please note that there will be an additional cost for your arrival & departure transfers should you wish to travel with another airline or purchase the LAND ONLY tour.
DEPOSIT: You can secure your place on the tour with a $400 per person non-refundable deposit. We take payment by cheque, VISA or MasterCard for the $400/ person DEPOSIT.
FINAL PAYMENT: We will sent you an invoice for full payment of the outstanding balance of the LAND TOUR 3 months before departure and payment is due 2 months before departure. Prices quoted are for FINAL PAYMENT made BY CHEQUE. If you wish, you can pay the final outstanding balance by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) over the phone by the payment due date, however, there will be an adminustration fee of 3% added to the outstanding amount
- Accommodation mainly in Four Star hotels.
- All our hotels have en-suite bathrooms. As appropriate, they have central heating and/or air-conditioning.
- 3 days/ 2 nights in the Amazon basin at a comfortable jungle lodge with en-suite bathrooms
- 5 day/ 4 night Galapagos cruise on Tourist Class ship with breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. Expert naturalist guide/ tour leader on board and on all shore excursions.
- Breakfast & dinner daily. Lunches on board our Galapagos cruise ship and at our Amazon Jungle lodge.
- Arrival Transfers in Lima and Departure Transfers in Quito, if flying on
- our group flights.
- Flights Lima-Cuzco, Cuzco-Lima, Lima-Quito, Guayaquil-Galapagos and Galapagos-Quito.
- Land and water transport by coach, train and cruise ship.
- Wildlife viewing, sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- ALL TIPS for group activities.
- Guiding: The Bolivia and Peru sections will be led by Chris Mundigler with the assistance of our Bolivian and Peruvian local guides. The mainland Ecuador section is always led by our Ecuadorian guide Fatima Haro and the Galapagos cruise is always led by our on-board specialist naturalist guide.
WHAT ‘S NOT INCLUDED:
- Visa fees. Canadian passport holders do NOT currently require a visa for either Peru or Ecuador [or Bolivia]. However, your passport should be valid for 6 months beyond the date of your return home. Please make sure u=you have enough blank pages to accommodate the Visa stamps.
- Lunches when not on our Galapagos cruise ship or at our Amazon Jungle lodge.
- Trip Cancellation / Interruption and Medical Insurance. We offer trip insurance with MANULIFE INSURANCE. Please contact us for a quote.
- Single Supplement charge, if requested: $2,900 Canadian Peru, Ecuador & Galapagos [ $350 Lake Titicaca extension]
- Personal Expenses such as souvenirs, laundry, drinks not included at meals.
- The 100 US dollars Galapagos National Park fee is NOT included in the tour cost. Please be prepared to pay this on arrival at Baltra Island, Galapagos.
- $20 US Control Transit Card at Guayaquil airport for people flying to the Galapagos Islands.
Price is based on two people sharing a room. We will do our best to find you a roommate. The EARLIER you pay your deposit, the more likely we are to find you a roommate. Those people travelling alone but wishing to share will be informed 3 months prior to departure if a roommate is not available. At that point you will be invoiced for the single supplement [$2,900 Peru, Ecuador & Galapagos , Lake Titicaca $350] If a roommate subsequently joins the tour, your single supplement will be refunded with the final documents.
Our office staff are not medically qualified to advise you on which immunizations you require.
Like this tour?
Four tours in one!By RL Quebec trip to Peru
It was like four tours in one – Peru, Ecuador highlands, Amazon Basin and Galapagos Islands. Each area is so different and special.
It was well organizedBy KR Victoria BC trip to Peru
What we liked most about the tour was how well organized it was,lots of variety,and we saw a large area of the countries.