Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Our tours are exceptionally good value; we include ALL tipping as well as Breakfast & Dinner daily. Please note that we do NOT sell our tours through travel agents- you book directly with us! We invest 100% of our time & energy in delivering first-class service. Our company grows through long-term relationships with our satisfied travellers, one client at a time – by referral. If you like what you see… please tell your friends!
Please note the cost of the airfare is an estimate and the actual price will be confirmed at the time of booking your flights. Payment for the flights will be due at that time.Land portion of the tour must be booked directly with Royal Heights Tours. Our preferred flight routing is with Icelandair direct Vancouver – Reykjavik. Please call us for flights & fares from other cities. Please note there will be a charge for your arrival & departure transfers should you wish to purchase the LAND ONLY package or arrive on dates different from the group arrival/departure dates.
DEPOSIT: You can secure your place on the tour with a $400 per person non-refundable deposit. We take payment by cheque, VISA or MasterCard for the $400/ person DEPOSIT.
FINAL PAYMENT: We will sent you an invoice for full payment of the outstanding balance of the LAND TOUR 3 months before departure and payment is due 2 months before departure. Prices quoted are for FINAL PAYMENT made BY CHEQUE. If you wish, you can pay the final outstanding balance by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) over the phone by the payment due date, however, there will be an adminstration fee of 3% added to the outstanding amount.
- Accommodation in good 3 and 4 star hotels. In some rural areas we stay in the best available accommodations. All have en-suite bathrooms.
- Breakfast & Dinner daily. Some evenings we dine in the hotel [especially if we have had a long day of sightseeing] but, where there are good independent restaurants, we eat out.
- Arrival & departure transfers in Reykjavik if flying on our group flights.
- Land transport by private coach and boat.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary. Guiding and tour leading by our expert Icelandic guide.
- All tips for group activities.
- Trip Cancellation / Interruption and Medical Insurance. We offer insurance trip cancellation & Interruption insurance coverage with Manulife Insurance. Please contact us for a quote.
- Single Supplement charge, if requested ($1,620 Canadian)
- Personal Expenses such as souvenirs, laundry, drinks not included at meals.
If you wish to be guaranteed a single room, there is a Single Supplement charge of $1,620. Our price is based on two people sharing a room. If you would like to share, we will do our best to find you a roommate. The EARLIER you pay your deposit, the more likely we are to find you a roommate. Those people travelling alone but wishing to share will be informed 3 months prior to departure if a roommate is not currently available. At that point you will be invoiced for the single supplement [$1,620]. If a roommate subsequently joins the tour, your single supplement will be refunded with the final documents.
Canadian passport holders do not require a visa to enter Iceland. Please make sure your passport has a blank page to accept the entry stamp & that it is valid for at least 3 months after date of departure from Iceland.Our office staff are not medically qualified to advise you on which immunizations you require. Please consult your local travel health clinic
Like this tour?
Our guide had a sense of humour which added much to our experienceBy DS Victoria, BC trip to Iceland
Our guide made us aware of the unique history of Iceland, and we left with a good understanding of the people, their deep connection to the land, and the importance...
I really enjoyed it all.By MB Vancouver, BC trip to Iceland
As the whole “idea” of Iceland has always intrigued me, this tour provided a nice balance of history, nature, science and current affairs. Really enjoyed it all.