Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Our tours are exceptionally good value; we include ALL tipping as well as Breakfast & Dinner daily. Please note that we do NOT sell our tours through travel agents- you book directly with us! We invest 100% of our time & energy in delivering first-class service. Our company grows through long-term relationships with our satisfied travellers, one client at a time – by referral. If you like what you see… please tell your friends!
Please note the cost of the airfare is an estimate and the actual price will be confirmed at the time of booking your flights. Payment for the flights will be due at that time. Land portion of the tour must be booked directly with Royal Heights Tours. You can book the Land portion of the tour with us and make your own flight arrangements through your travel agent or using your Frequent Flyer points. Our group flights from Vancouver are normally with Lufthansa German Airlines via Frankfurt into Athens and returning from Athens via Frankfurt. You do NOT have to come to Vancouver to join this tour. Please call us for flights & fares from other cities.
DEPOSIT: You can secure your place on the tour with a $400 per person non-refundable deposit. We take payment by cheque, VISA or MasterCard for the $400/ person DEPOSIT.
FINAL PAYMENT: We will sent you an invoice for full payment of the outstanding balance of the LAND TOUR 3 months ( February 2018) before departure and payment is due 2 months ( March 12 2018) before departure. Prices quoted are for FINAL PAYMENT made BY CHEQUE. If you wish, you can pay the final outstanding balance by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) over the phone by the payment due date, however, there are processing fees charged by the credit card company and a nominal 3% will be added the outstanding amount.
- Accommodation primarily in Category B (superior 3- and 4-Star) hotels in Greece. All our hotels have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- Breakfast & dinner daily. We usually enjoy our dinners out at excellent local restaurants. On May 19, 21 & 23 we include lunch together, instead of dinner. This allows you to enjoy some relaxing free time in these charming towns and enjoy dinner at your leisure.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- ALL TIPS for group activities including tips for restaurant waiters, Greek Guides and drivers. In Greece ferries and hotels usually do not have porters. Please limit your luggage to ONE piece of luggage per person with wheels so you can move your own luggage when necessary.
- All sightseeing and entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary. Guiding by our Royal Heights tour leader with the assistance of expert Greek guides. Land transport by coach and taxi; water transport by sea-going ferries.
WHAT‘S NOT INCLUDED:
- Lunches [May 19, 21 & 23 ]
- Trip Cancellation / Interruption and Medical Insurance. We offer Insurance coverage with Manulife Insurance. Please contact us for a quote.
- Single Supplement charge, if requested ($935 Canadian)
- Personal expenses such as souvenirs, laundry and drinks not included at meals.
If you wish to be guaranteed a single room, there is a Single Supplement charge of $935. Our price is based on two people sharing a room. If you would like to share, we will do our best to find you a roommate. The EARLIER you pay your deposit, the more likely we are to find you a roommate. Those people travelling alone but wishing to share will be informed 3 months prior to departure if a roommate is not currently available, at that point you will be invoiced for the single supplement [$935.] If a roommate subsequently joins the tour, your single supplement will be refunded with the final documents.
Our office is not medically qualified to advise you on which immunizations you require. Please consult your local travel health clinic.
Like this tour?
The Acropolis was a wonder to behold.By A.D. North Vancouver BC trip to Greece
Highlights include the time spent on Delos and Crete, observing the Venetian influence on the islands we visited, wandering the lanes of Parikia under the blue sky of Greece looking...
The guides were superb!By JH Victoria BC trip to Greece
What we liked best of the tour was the variety of Greek islands represented [Cyclades, Santorini and Crete] ending with a tour of Athens. The guides in Paros, Santorini, Knossos,...
They looked after our welfare and ensured our enjoymentBy S.C., Victoria, BC trip to Greece
This tour was a wonderful introduction to the history, scenery and people of this delightful part of the world. Each island was special in its own way and this was...